Pepe Jeans London: ALL PATCHED UP New for winter 2016, the launch of Pepe Jeans London’s Happy Hour “patchwork” collection, a capsule range that takes its style cues from the season’s prevailing penchant for the Sixties and Seventies. Available in stores, the collection once again goes back to the brand’s Portobello roots, imagining a cool and classic retro wardrobe for today’s Mods and Rockers. Think mini patch-worked denim skirts, staple jackets with panel work, mix-and-match patch denim shirts and – take a closer look to see – the old-school Pepe Jeans London logo on the buttons.
The Pepe Jeans Happy Hour “Patchwork” Collection shoot encompasses,
- Super Model: Zara Peerzada
- CEO of Magicosmetix and Journalist: Alyzeh Rahim Shirazi
- Managing Partner of Fit Fibre: Amina Sibtain
- Architect at Strata: Yousaf Shahbaz
- Fashion Designer: Munib Nawaz
- Fashion Designer: Hamza Bokhari