New Pantene is World’s First to Penetrate beyond Hair’s Surface to Work on the Core
Pantene, the world’s no. 1 hair care brand, announces its new innovation for superior hair health, Pantene Shampoo with Pro-V and Conditioners with Histidine. Pantene’s newest formulation is created to restore and maintain hair health from the core. This breakthrough – which is the world’s first to work at the core for stronger, shinier hair – will give women the hair they have always desired.
Unlike many other hair care products that addresses only the outer 5% of the hair fiber, the new Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner goes deep inside the hair shaft – to the cellular level – to work on the remaining 95% where damaging impurities exist. As these impurities build up over time, hair starts to weaken and feels rough and becomes less manageable. It’s also visibly loses its depth of colour and natural shine. The New Pantene is the perfect solution for today’s women.
These women today are experimentative with their hair. Workign from withing to remove impurities, the New Pantene Shampoo with Pro-V and Conditioners with Histidine.will erase the damage of 100 blow-dries, allowing you to try 30 styles in just as many days, and stand up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit heat. After using Pantene, even after the harshest torture tests, hair will be less likely to break, fall and split, and will hold colour for longer with a healthy-looking shine.
Histidine is being added across Pantene’s conditioner range. When used in conjunction with Pantene’s shampoos with PRO-V and Keratin Damage-Blocking technology, the system works on different parts of the hair shaft to prevent and repair damage on the surface and at the core of hair.
Pantene Brand Manager, Maheen Hassan said, “We are proud to announce the launch of the New Pantene Shampoo with Pro-V and Conditioners with Histidine. This innovation will help Pantene work from the core of hair and make hair strong from inside so it can shine on the outside. Pantene has always played an important role in bringing new innovations for hair care and will continue by bringing innovative products for improved hair health.”
Availability & Pricing
The new Pantene Pro-V with Histidine is now available at all leading stores across Pakistan. The formula has been incorporated in all Pantene conditioners.