The story of HUM TV’s latest drama serial Main Khayal Hoon Kisi Aur Ka deals with love, complicated relations, sacrifices and social pressures. This romantic serial revolves around Armaan, his adopted brother Zaryab and Daniya. Armaan is an overseas Pakistani who falls in love with Daniya during his visit to Pakistan and moves heaven and earth to marry her, only to find out on his wedding night that Daniya was in a relationship with someone very close to him. Armaan decides to sacrifice his love for Daniya’s happiness and part ways with her so she could be wither true love. On the other hand, Daniya’s love interest comes out as a weak individual tied by social pressures which leaves her broken and devastated. The plot highlights how an unaware individual breaks all relations causing mental stress, torment and torture for everyone.
Written by Shabana Ghulam Ali, the play stars the most loved on-screen couple Hareem Farooq and Ali Rehman in lead roles. It will also mark the debut of Alamdar Hussain and Rucksar Naaz in key roles. The play is directed by Emraan Kaleem Mallick and other cast members are Mahjabeen Habib, Zia Ghurchani, Anjum Habibi, Sabina Ahmed, Imran Farooq, Shehram Akram and others.
- Date and Time: Every Saturday at 8:00 pm
- Cast: Hareem Farooq, Ali Rehman, Alamdar khan, Rucksar Naaz, Mahjabeen Habib, Zia Ghurchani, Anjum Habibi, Sabina Ahmed, Imran Farooq, Shehram Akram, and others.
- Writer: Shabana Ghulam Nabi
- Director: Emraan Kaleem Mallick
- Produced by: Imran Raza, Hareem Farooq, Arif Lakhani and MD productions