The international food chain Pepe’s Piri Piri launched its first outlet in Karachi on 14th August and we were lucky to try some of their tantalizing flavors. We have to admit, if you try it once, you’ll be begging for more. Here is listing down 5 reasons we highly recommend Pepe’s
- It’s BakraEid and yes, we’ve all oDed on lots of home-cooked oil dripping meals. So, take a break from the mutton, beef and lamb gorging and try some mouthwatering grilled chicken at Pepe’s Piri Piri. If you’re worried about adding on those inches to your waist or just clogging your arteries with more fats then worry not because Pepe’s serves mostly grilled food which just translates to fewer calories and fat. Eat guilt-free happy eaters!
- Let’s admit it, we all LOVE Piri bites. Anyone and everyone can hog on it any time of the day because they’re just so darn tasty! Guess what?! Pepe’s Piri Piri was the original PiriPiri that made PiriPiri so famous. Who wouldn’t want to try that?! They also have 6 unique fantastic flavors including – Mango & Lime, Lemon & Herb, Mild, Hot, Extra Hot, and Extreme. Once you try the combination and variety of flavors, you are bound to be surprised in the best of ways. We highly recommend you try out Piri bites, grilled chicken, chicken espetada, chicken and rice, wings, burgers, and wraps!
- Pepe’s is easy on the pocket but still super delicious. Expect value for money! It’s a casual dine-in restaurant with a very friendly environment. A good place to hang out with friends and family.
- Instead of opting for frozen (which practically almost all Pakistani restaurants do), Pepe’s only uses fresh chicken which is great because you know you’ll be eating healthy food every time you eat at Pepe’s. The taste is also a lot better because their ingredients are so fresh. Hopefully, more Pakistani food outlets will learn from example.
- If you’re one of those people begging relatives to send you Pepe’s every time they’re flying from Lahore and Islamabad then you’re obviously in luck. Pepe’s has finally opened its first outlet in Karachi on North Nazimabad and will be opening its second outlet at Sindhi Muslim. Got you excited, didn’t we?!